Do I need a license to use Ultraleap Hyperion?

Hyperion includes a commercial license so purchasers of the Leap Motion Controller 2 are able to use the camera in a much wider field of use.

Licenses for use with 3Di and the Stereo IR 170 are available on request, however a license for the Leap Motion Controller is not available.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.